Company have been awarded the MSC Status (Multimedia Super Corridor
Status) company by the Government of Malaysia in year 2004.
MSC Malaysia (formerly known as the Multimedia Super Corridor) is
Malaysia’s most exciting initiative for the global information
and communication technology (ICT) industry.
Conceptualized in 1996, MSC Malaysia has since grown into a thriving
dynamic ICT hub, hosting more than 900 multinationals, foreign-owned
and home-grown Malaysian companies focused on multimedia and
communications products, solutions, services and; research and
With this unique corridor, Malaysia continues to attract leading ICT
companies of the world to locate their industries in MSC Malaysia and
undertake research, develop new products and technologies and export
from this base. MSC Malaysia is also an ideal growth environment for
Malaysian ICT SMEs to transform themselves into world-class companies.
Furthermore, MSC Malaysia welcomes countries to use its highly advanced
infrastructural facilities as a global testbed for ICT applications and
a hub for their regional operations in Asia. More details refer : www.mscmalaysia.my
As part of its commitment to ensure the success of MSC Malaysia Status
companies, the Malaysian Government promises to fulfill the following
Bill of Guarantees:
1. Provide a world-class physical and information infrastructure
2. Allow unrestricted employment of local and foreign knowledge workers
3. Ensure freedom of ownership by exempting companies with MSC Malaysia
Status from local ownership requirements.
4. Give the freedom to source capital globally for MSC Malaysia
infrastructure, and the right to borrow funds
5. Provide competitive financial incentives, including no income tax
for up to 10 years or an investment tax
allowance, and no duties on import of
6. Become a regional leader in intellectual property protection and cyberlaws
7. Ensure no Internet censorship
8. Provide globally competitive telecommunications tariffs
9. Tender key MSC Malaysia infrastructure contracts to leading
companies willing to use the MSC Malaysia
as their regional hub.
10. Provide an effective one-stop agency
- the Multimedia Development Corporation
In line with MSC Malaysia's vision of transforming the nation into
ak-economy, MSC Malaysia has awarded the MSC Malaysia status to more
than 1000 companies, ranging from local to foreign businesses. With the
MSC Malaysia status, these companies enjoy a range of benefits and
privileges provided by MSC Malaysia to help them with the growth of
Please visit the following link for the MSC Status Company Directory to
search for our company which is listed as: Everise Technology Sdn. Bhd.
E-Soft Accounting System GST V3.1 was approved by Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia as GST Compliant Accounting Software for GST.
E-Soft HR, TMS & Payroll System was approved by Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri in fulfill the PCB calculation.